Packaged Coconut Water Market By Product (Flavored, Un-flavored); By Type (Organic, In-organic); By Distributon Channel (Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, Convenience stores, Specalty stores); By Packaging Type (Plastic bottle, Tetra Pack); By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) - Global Market Analysis, Trends, Opportunity and Forecast, 2022-2032
Packaged Coconut Water Market Overview
The global packaged coconut water market accounted for USD 6.3 Billion in 2022. Further, the market is expected to reach to a valuation of USD 22.2 Billion by the end of 2032. Moreover, it is anticipated to flourish at a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period i.e. 2022-2032.
The Growth of The Packaged Coconut Water Market Is being Driven :
- Increasing consumer awareness of the health benefits of coconut water
- Rising disposable incomes and urbanization in developing countries
- Growing demand for natural and healthy beverages
- Expansion of distribution channels
- Product innovations, such as flavored and functional coconut water
The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing market for packaged coconut water during the forecast period. This is due to the large and growing population, rising disposable incomes, and increasing urbanization in the region.
Packaged Coconut Water Market Growth Drivers
Rising Adoption among Consumers
Growing consumer inclination towards healthy low-soft calorie drinks alternatives is strengthening the demand for packaged coconut water. Apart from this, growing awareness about the health benefits of coconut water is also believed to foster the growth of the global packaged coconut water.
Companies are also producing sparkling coconut water, mixed with carbon dioxide which makes it’s a fizzy drink. Further, sparkling coconut water is also believed to significantly contribute to the growth of global packaged coconut water. Various countries across the world including US, Brazil, and the UK are witnessing augmented demand for sparkling coconut water.
In terms of geography, North America is the leading market for packaged coconut water. This can be attributed to various factors such as rising health consciousness, and high disposable income. During the forecast period, Asia Pacific market will propel at fastest CAGR.
Packaged Coconut Water Market Segmentation
The research offers a comprehensive analysis of packaged coconut water market with respect to the following sub-markets:
By product, the packaged coconut water market has been analyzed into flavored and un-flavoured. Various companies are continuously focusing on research and development activities to introduce new flavours and variations to increase their market share in the packaged coconut water market.
On the basis of type, the packaged coconut water market has been segmented into organic and in-organic.
By Distribution Channel
Based on the distribution channel, the market is analyzed into hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, and others. Availability of wide varieties of products in a supermarket is also aiding to the growth of the market.
By Packaging Type
Based on packaging type, the market is analyzed into a plastic bottle, tetra pack, can and others. In 2019, plastic bottle accounted for more than 24% market share. Further, in the packaging segment, global tetra pack packaged coconut water market is expected to showcase the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The report profiles various major market players such as
- Coca-Cola Company
- Vita Coco
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Harmless Harvest
- Amy & Brian
- Blue Monkey
- Taste Nirvana
- O.N.E World Enterprises, LLC
- Other Major & Niche Players
Competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business and performance such as financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, risk analysis, key facts, company overview, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development, recent news (acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development expansion and other market activities.
The study also provides a company’s positioning and market share in Packaged Coconut Water market.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
• 2021- Base Year
• 2022 – Estimated Year
• 2022 to 2032 – Forecasted Year
Research Scope and Deliverables
Overview & Executive Summary
Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
Market Size and Forecast Projections
Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global Packaged Coconut Water market by the following segments:
- Distribution Channel
- Packaging Type
Geographic Market Analysis:
The report offers separate analysis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. In addition, further breakdown of market data and analysis of region into countries is covered in the report.
Customization: We also offers customization’s in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Packaged Coconut Water Industry Report
- What is the overall market size in 2021? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2022-2032?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?