We are concerned about your privacy and take utmost care to protect it.
Sometimes we collect your personal data and may use it.
- Nature of the information and the reasons why we are collecting.
- How we will use that information.
- The options available to the individuals to fulfil their rights and to access and update information.
We have illustrated it in brief manner. Please go through our policy before sharing your personal information with us. By using the website and providing us your personal information you are stating your consent for the same.
We can update it to make our privacy better Abd strong.
If you have any questions, contact us at
Last updated on. To refer previous versions of our policy and revision history click here,
What information do we collect?
We collect the following information:
(1) The information you provide to us when sign up with us or register with for any kind of event or other while receiving a service from us.
(2) Your information that we receive through referrals form users, your employees.
(3) Your data might be collected from third parties, including in some cases, publicly available directories, as part of our management and prospective activities.
(4) The information will be limited to:
- Name, email, phone number, address
- Job title and professional details
- Billing related information (where applicable)
- Any information relevant to event attendance
- Any other information requested and provided by you through website and other channels.
- We might automatically collect or analyze certain information, which includes, unique browsers identifiers addresses, browser and operating system information, device identifiers, geo-location and any other device information, and internet connection and information.
Mostly browsers accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify to receive a new cookie or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
This website doesn’t provide services or sell products under the age of 18. In case we receive any information from a child below the age of 18 in violation of this policy we will delete that information immediately. If you believe any information about or under the age of 18. Please contact us immediately.
- What we do with information collected:
In the following ways we may use your information:
(1) The sign-up details are stored in our database and may be used for further identification and where applicable for authentication purpose.
(2) To send you information that are relevant to you, including information about our new offerings or may be events of your value. This will be send as per your consent.
(3) For our legitimate interest in conducting our business, such as:
- To fulfill your requests and opted services;
- To response to your question, concerns, or customer service inquiries;
- To otherwise communicate with you about your account;
- To conduct research and analysis, including surveys with you consent;
- To enforce legal terms that govern our website and services;
- To create aggregated or anonymized data, which we may use
(4) The technical or related user data collected will be used for the following purposes
- To ensure the efficient system performance.
- Identification and handling of any technical issues
- Troubleshooting and support purposes
- We may need google analytics as third-party tools.
(5) Users are not able to monitor their personal data either manually or in automatic manner.
To whom we disclose these personal data?
- The individual’s information will be disclosed and accessible by our designated personnel within our organization. These personnel could be part of any of the registered companies within the markets and its subsidiary companies.
- We don’t transfer your personal data to a third-party owner but only for legitimate business purposes. We may transfer data subject to lawful requests and requirements or may disclose information as may be required by law.
- The data collected will be stored in the secure systems owned and managed by markets
- The data can be stored and transferred within or outside the region, however any transfer outside the region will be done with compliance to rules and regulations by law.
How long will be data retained in our systems?
- As long as we need to fulfill our purposes for which it is collected, accordance to legal and regulatory framework.
- The information is removed under specific request from your end and subsequent concurrence on the same from our end.
How secure is your data with us?
What rights you have on your personal information residing with us?
- To obtain a copy of personal data together with information about how on what basis that personal data is processed;
- To rectify incorrect personal data
- To request for erasing your personal data, subject to terms and conditions
- To port your data in machine readable format to a third party.
- To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your region.
Please note that we may request proof of identify, and we reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law. We will respond your request within all applicable timeframes.
FURTHUR QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
If you have any other question regarding this policy, you may contact us via the means provided on this site. Legal@kdmarketresearch.com