Glucose Test Strip Market: Global Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast, 2022-2032
Growth Drivers & Barriers:
The global glucose test strips market size was $12.5 Bn in 2021 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% to reach $24.3 Bn by 2032. Advantages and benefits of glucose test strip such as tracking usage of dose, dose alert through timer reminder, among others is anticipated to foster the growth of the market during the forecast period. Further, glucose test strip market is witnessing gamut of activities. Manufacturers are continuously engaged in new product launch and acquisition. Further, many key pharmaceutical companies are entering into glucose test strip market which is envisioned to bolster the growth of the market.
Factors such as increasing air pollution and rising prevalence of asthma and COPD is also believed to impel the growth of the market in the years ahead. Moreover, rising inclination of patients towards digital medical devices is also believed to positively impact the growth of global glucose test strip market.
On the contrary, limited availability in global markets and data privacy concerns are some of few factors which are believed to restraint the growth of the global glucose test strip market.
In the terms of geography, the glucose test strip market is analyzed into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, North America is slated to account for highest percentage of market share in overall glucose test strip market during the forecast period. Also, Asia Pacific glucose test strip market is expected to showcase highest growth rate in global glucose test strip market during the forecast period.
The research offers a comprehensive analysis of glucose test strip market with respect to following sub-markets:
- Thin Paper Strips
- Plastic Strips
- Diagnostic Centers and Clinics
- Home Care Settings
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The report profiles various major market players such as;
- Abbott Diabetes Care
- Johnson & Johnson
- Ascensia Diabetes Care
- Agamatrix Inc.
- Bionime Corporation
- Others Major and Niche Players
Competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business and performance such as financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, risk analysis, key facts, company overview, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development, recent news (acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development expansion and other market activities.
The study also provides company’s positioning and market share in glucose test strip market.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020: Estimated Year
- 2020 to 2025: Forecasted Year
Research Scope and Deliverables
Overview & Executive Summary
Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
Market Size and Forecast Projections
Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global glucose test strip market by the following segments:
Geographic Market Analysis:
The report offers separate analysis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. In addition, further breakdown of market data and analysis of region into countries is covered in the report.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Glucose Test Strip Industry Report:
- What is the overall market size in 2019? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2025?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?