Fencing Hardware Market: Global Share, Size, Growth, Trends & Outlook ( 2022 – 2032 )
Fencing Hardware, typically, are components used at the time of manufacturing of fences. Fences are an integral part of any residential or commercial infrastructure as they provide many advantages such as increased safety, privacy, and landscape enhancement etc among others. These are also the various factors that are considered while choosing the fence for a particular property.
Fence Hardware is available in many different materials, colors, and sizes and can be chosen according to specific requirements. Metal is the most common and widely used material because of its minimal maintenance requirements, durability, and security characteristics.
The global fencing hardware market is expected to grow at a moderate CAGR over the years to follow.
The growth of this market is attributed towards major relying factors including; the growth of real estate in developing countries, the rapidly growing farming activities in developing countries, the increasing environmental safety concerns, the global increase in government spending on public parks and premises and the growing demand for and from the residential construction sector etc.
Additionally, the increasing need for use of different types of fencings to be installed for various housing communities for security and safety purposes to the existing infrastructure is expected to propel the market demand for fencing hardware substantially in the near future.
Moreover, the connectors and post bases are estimated to grow at the highest rate among other types of hardware owing to factors such as requirement of frequent installations and maintenance of these products due to rusting issues and because of their cost-effective property which increases their demand and makes them highly desirable all across the globe.
Furthermore, the increasing residential and non-residential construction projects, the growing adoption of fencing in the industrial sector, the developing construction sector, increasing replacement of fencings owing to surging disposable incomes and the surging need of housing construction will further expand the growth of this market.
However, fluctuating raw material costs such as increase in the cost of metals used in fencing due to the reformed European Emissions Trading Scheme alongside various other factors hamper the growth of this market.
More importantly, the outbreak of COVID-19 has impacted this market severely as fencing hardware manufacturers businesses have been on a halt after being affected due to COVID-19 restrictions. This is leading to lower expenditure on replacement and new investments on external building structures and fencing hardware. But, with that said, the market is expected to pickup pace by the mid of 2021 after the liberalization of restrictions and the continuing of the halted operations in the construction and the related industries across the globe.
FENCING HARDWARE MARKET SEGMENTATION:
By Hardware Type:
- Post Bases
- Gate Hardware
By Material Type:
- Plastic and Composite
- Other Materials
By End user:
- Military & defense
- Petroleum & Chemicals
- Energy & Power
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The Asia Pacific region is estimated to be the significantly dominating and the fastest-growing regional market for fencing hardware among other regions which is also expected to witness monumental growth in the coming years owing to the improving socio-economic conditions in the emerging economies of the region and the increasing construction activities in its developing countries along with other associated factors influencing the market growth. The major contributors in the region are India, China, Indonesia and Thailand.
FEW KEY PLAYERS IN FENCING HARDWARE MARKET:
- Simpson Strong-Tie Company Inc.
- Barrette Outdoor Living Inc.
- Him Overseas
- The Hillman Group Inc.
- National Hardware
- Eliza Tinsley
- D&D technologies
- Hua Sheng Metal Product Co.Ltd
- OZCO Building Products
- Safetech Hardware
- Nuvo Iron
- Other Players
- In May 2020, OZCO Building Products completed a North American sales and distribution agreement with PrimeSource Building Products. OZCO Building Products, as per reports, originated the Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) hardware category, offering superior-quality structural connectors as well as a complete line of Oz-Post anchors, specialty brackets and accessories.
- In February 2020, reports spread that, Eliza Tinsley, whose history in manufacturing and selling high quality fencing and hardware products dates back more than 165 years acquired Reedy Supplies Ltd, a third-generation family business and well established name within the agricultural and horticultural tools sector. Eliza Tinsley unveiled a strategic rebrand for the trade sector of the tools business as ‘Reedy Pro’ with a new logo and packaging design. Currently, the tools are being sold through garden centers, farms and hardware stores.
- In November 2020, AVS Fencing & Landscaping Supplies acquired Bell Davis Limited, a Worthing-based supplier of landscaping products. AVS is known to provide fencing, landscaping and outdoor living materials to both retail and trade customers. AVS became part of Lawsons Holdings Limited, a family-owned business and leading supplier of timber, fencing and building products in February 2020, with a clear ambition to expand its operation.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020 to 2025: Forecast Period
Research Scope and Deliverables
Overview & Executive Summary
Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
Market Size and Forecast Projections
Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global fencing hardware market by the following segments:
- Hardware Type
- Material Type
- End user
Customization: We also offers customization’s in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Fencing Hardware Industry Report
- What is the overall market size in 2019? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2025?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?