Automotive Powertrain Market: Global Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast, 2022-2032
AutomotiveRequest PDF Sample Request Discount
- Status : Published
- Published on: July 2022
- Report ID: KDMI-1541
- Available Format: PDF/Excel/DOC
Pandemic disrupted the entire world and affected many industries.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Automotive Powertrain MarketRequest PDF Sample
Automotive Powertrain Market Overview and Definition
The automotive powertrain refers to the group of components that generate power and transmit it to the wheels of a vehicle. It includes the engine, transmission, drive shaft, differential, and axle shafts. The powertrain is responsible for providing the necessary power and torque to move the vehicle, and it is an essential component of any motor vehicle.
The automotive powertrain market refers to the global market for these components, which is driven by factors such as increasing demand for fuel-efficient vehicles, government regulations on emissions and fuel economy, and technological advancements in powertrain components.
The powertrain market can be segmented into various types, including conventional powertrains, hybrid powertrains, and electric powertrains. Conventional powertrains use internal combustion engines (ICEs) that are powered by gasoline or diesel, while hybrid powertrains combine ICEs with electric motors to improve fuel economy. Electric powertrains use electric motors powered by batteries, fuel cells, or other forms of electric power to drive the wheels of the vehicle.
Overall, the automotive powertrain market is a critical segment of the automotive industry, and its growth and evolution will have a significant impact on the future of transportation.
The global automotive powertrain market is anticipated to flourish at a CAGR of XX.X% during the forecast period i.e. 2022-2032. Moreover, the market was held at USD XXXX Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD XXXX Million by the end of 2032. Increasing demand and sale of automotive and increasing disposable income of the population is anticipated to positively shape the growth of the market during the forecast period. Apart from this, parallel growth of automotive aftermarket industry is creating immense growth opportunities.
The research offers a comprehensive analysis of automotive powertrain market with respect to following sub-markets:
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
By Fuel Type
By Drive Type
- Front Wheel Drive
- Rear Wheel Drive
- All Wheel Drive
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The report profiles various major and niche market players such as;
– General Motors Company
– Denso Corporation
– Delphi Automotive
– Magna International
– Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
– Toyota Motor Corporation
– Volkswagen AG
– ZF Friedrichshafen AG
– GKN PLC
– Borgwarner Inc.
– Other Major & Niche Players
Competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the companyâ€™s business and performance such as financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, risk analysis, key facts, company overview, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development, recent news (acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development expansion and other market activities.
The study also provides company's positioning and market share in Automotive Powertrain market.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2021: Base Year
- 2022: Estimated Year
- 2022 to 2027: Forecasted Year
Research Scope and Deliverables
- Overview & Executive Summary.
- Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities.
- Market Size and Forecast Projections.
- Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market.
- Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities.
- Porter's Five Force Analysis.
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global Automotive Power-train market by the following segments:
- Product Type
- Fuel Type
- Drive Type
Geographic Market Analysis:
The report offers separate analysis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. In addition, further breakdown of market data and analysis of region into countries is covered in the report.
Customization: We also offers customization's in the industry report as per the company's specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Automotive Power-train Industry Report:
- What is the overall market size in 2021? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2022-2027?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?
Powered by Froala Editor
Powered by Froala Editor
Custom Research Requirement? Questions to ask?Get in touch
Custom Research requirement.