Autonomous Cars Market - By Level of Automation (Level 0, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5) By Type (Semi-Autonomous Vehicles, Fully Autonomous Vehicles) By Component (Artificial Intelligence, Camera, LiDAR, Radar, Ultrasonic Sensor) & Global R
AutomotiveRequest PDF Sample Request Discount
- Status : Ongoing
- Published on: Feb 2021
- Report ID: KDMI-213
- Available Format: PDF/Excel/DOC
Pandemic disrupted the entire world and affected many industries.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Autonomous Cars MarketRequest PDF Sample
The global Autonomous Cars Market is anticipated to flourish at a CAGR of 39.7% during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2025. Rising connected vehicle technologies and growing need for safe and efficient driving alternative are believed to drive the growth of autonomous cars market in the years ahead. Apart from this, increasing investment in autonomous cars by major vehicle manufacturers is anticipated to buoys autonomous cars market.
The research offers a comprehensive analysis of autonomous cars market with respect to following sub-markets:
By Level of Automation
- Level 0
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Level 4
- Level 5
- Semi-Autonomous Vehicles
- Fully Autonomous Vehicles
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The report profiles various major market players such as
- Continental AG
- Bosch Mobility Solutions
- Infineon Technologies
- NXP Semiconductor
- Other Major & Niche Players
- Other Major & Niche Players
Competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business and performance such as financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, risk analysis, key facts, company overview, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development and recent news (acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development expansion and other market activities).
The study also provides company’s positioning and market share in autonomous cars market.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020: Estimated Year
- 2020 to 2025: Forecasted Year
Research Scope and Deliverables
Overview & Executive Summary
Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
Market Size and Forecast Projections
Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global autonomous cars market by the following segments:
- Level of Automation
Geographic Market Analysis:
The report offers separate analysis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. In addition, further breakdown of market data and analysis of region into countries is covered in the report.
Customization: We also offers customization’s in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Autonomous Cars Industry Report:
- What is the overall market size in 2019? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2025?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?"
Custom Research Requirement? Questions to ask?Get in touch
Custom Research requirement.