Aircraft Tugs Market : Global Share, Size, Growth, Trends & Outlook ( 2023 – 2032 )
KD Market Insights added a title on “Aircraft Tugs Market – 2022-2027” to its collection of industry research reports that offers extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the global and regional/market. The report includes market size, Y-O-Y growth analysis and structure of the overall industry based on a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
The market research report demonstrates market dynamics which includes growth drivers, restraining factors and opportunities and trends spearheading current Sales Channel and future status of this market. Our general approach is to target several individuals with specific questions that we believed would satisfy our research objective. Further, to speed up the data collection process, we employed an online survey, delivered via email. The research team analyzed the results to identify potential opportunities and risks for the market.
In addition, the report offers recent industry activities and value chain analysis for the Aircraft Tugs Market. Moreover, Porter’s Five Forces analysis demonstrates the five forces which include buyers bargaining power, suppliers bargaining power, the threat of new entrants, the threat of substitutes, and degree of competition in Aircraft Tugs Market. Along with figures and tables, a market attractiveness and BPS analysis has been provided for every segment in the report.
Global Market Size & Forecast
Global Aircraft Tugs market witnessed a market value of USD XX Million in 2021 and is estimated to reach USD XX million in 2027, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of XX% between 2021 and 2027. The report analyses the market by geographies i.e. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America & Middle East & Africa. Further, the geographies are fragmented into the country and regional groupings:
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Aircraft Tugs Market Growth Drivers
There are various factors that influence the aircraft tug market, including:
- Aviation sector Growth: The aviation sector has been expanding steadily over the past several years, and this trend is anticipated to continue in the coming years. The need for aeroplane tugs will rise along with the number of aeroplanes and airports.
- Airport Expansion: To handle more planes and travellers, many airports are enlarging their facilities. To move the planes around the airport as a result of this expansion, more aircraft tugs are required.
- Demand for Cargo Operations is Growing: As e-commerce grows, so does demand for cargo operations. Due to this, bigger cargo planes and stronger tugs are now required to transfer them.
- Technology has advanced significantly in recent years, leading to the creation of electric and autonomous tugs, among other innovations. These improvements have increased the effectiveness and environmental friendliness of aeroplane tugs, which is encouraging their deployment.
- Government regulations: Emissions reduction and air quality improvement are top priorities for governments all around the world. As a result, they are putting policies in place that promote the use of electric and hybrid tugs.
- Maintenance and Replacement: Due to their proneness to wear and damage, aircraft tugs need routine maintenance and replacement. There is a need to swap out older tugs with newer, more sophisticated versions as they reach the end of their useful lives.
Aircraft Tugs Market Segmentation
The research offers a comprehensive analysis of global Aircraft Tugs market with respect to following sub-markets:
Based on Type:
Based on Handling Capacity:
- Up to 50 Tonnes
- 51-150 Tonnes
- 151-260 Tonnes
- More than 260 Tonnes
Based on Fuel:
Based on Aircraft Type:
- Executive Jet
The report also highlights the competitive landscape of the global Aircraft Tugs market, market share and positioning of all the major players in the industry. The competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business and performance such as company overview, financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, key facts, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development, recent news (acquisition, expansion, Form development, research & development and other market activities).
The report includes profiles of leading companies in the global Aircraft Tugs market.
Some of the key players profiled include:
- Textron GSE
- JBT Corporation
- TREPEL Aircraft Equipment GmbH
- TLD Group SAS
- LEKTRO, Inc.
- Kalmar Motor AB
- MULAG Fahrzeugwerk Heinz Wössner GmbH u. Co. KG
- Tronair Inc.
- Mototok International GmbH
- Airtug LLC
- Other Major & Niche Key Players
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2021 – Base Year
- 2022 – Estimated Year
- 2022 to 2027 – Forecasted Year
Customization: We also offers customization’s in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Aircraft Tugs Industry Report:
- What is the overall market size in 2021? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2022-2027?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?