Electronic Wet Chemicals Market
Electronic Wet Chemicals Market - By Form, By Type, By Grade, By Application, By End-Use Industry & Global Region - Market Size, Trends, Share & Forecast 2020-2025Request Sample Request Discount
Wet electronic chemicals basically are chemical materials in the electronics industry which support the development of modern technology industries such as new energy, modern communications, computers, information network technology, microcomputer mechanical intelligence systems, industrial automation, and home appliances.
These include in a wide range of variety including phosphoric acid electronic grade, hydrogen peroxide electronic grade, and hydrofluoric acid electronic grade electronic wet chemicals.
Electronic wet chemicals are universally used in various applications such as flat panel displays, photovoltaic cells, LED fabrication, wafer cleaning, etching, development, detecting carbonate ions, wafer fabrication, packaging, and semiconductor chips manufacturing and processing.
The global electronic wet chemicals market is expected to register growth at a moderate CAGR over the next few years.
The growth of this market is attributed towards major pertaining factors including; the growing demand from consumer goods and semiconductor industry, the rapid expansion in the electronics industry, the increase in demand for hydrogen peroxide for the removal of organic as well as metallic impurities, the increasing demand for high purity chemicals for etching and manufacturing of integrated and printed circuit boards, the increasing technological innovation in the electronics industry and the increase in demand for silicon in various end-user industries etc.
Moreover, the digital display industry in order to improve standards are introducing high-end LED and LCD television sets robustly on a very large scale which require high-quality electronic chemicals for cleaning and etching purpose. Also, new upcoming technologies for smart home applications, the increasing demand for electric vehicles and the increasing introduction of IoT and AI globally are all set to enhance the growth of the electronic wet chemicals market.
Furthermore, growth in number of regulations on maintaining purity level during wafer production, rising demand from modern technology industries, the increasing usage of wet chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide and sulfuric acid in agrochemical industries for manufacturing pesticides, the increasing use of these chemicals as disinfectants in personal care products such as aftershave lotions and hand sanitizers are factors that are expected to further propel growth for this market.
However, factors such as high cost associated with manufacturing of such chemicals, stringent health and environmental regulations regarding these chemicals, the limited availability of ultra-high purity electronic wet chemicals, the health concerns associated with sulfuric acids which can cause severe skin burns and others harmful effects, the sudden dip in the semiconductor industry, waste management of semiconductors and the rapid decline in the use of old technologies which directly affects the final prices of electronic wet chemicals are expected to hamper the growth of this market.
ELECTRONIC WET CHEMICALS MARKET SEGMENTATION:
- Acetic Acid (CH3OOH)
- Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) (C3H8O)
- Hydrogen Peroxide (H2)
- Hydrochloric Acid (HCL)
- Ammonium Hydroxide (NH4OH)
- Hydrofluoric Acid (HF)
- Nitric Acid (HNO3)
- Phosphoric Acid (H3PO4)
- Sulfuric Acid (H2SO4)
- Hydrogen Peroxide Electronic Grade
- <10 ppb
- <1 ppb
- <0. ppb
- <0.01 ppb
- Hydrofluoric Acid Electronic Grade
- <10 ppb
- Phosphoric Acid Electronic Grade
- IC Packaging
By End-Use Industry:
- Consumer Goods
- Aerospace & Defense
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The Asia Pacific region is the largest and the fastest growing regional market for electronic wet chemicals and is accounted for massive growth in the upcoming years due to the rising demand for consumer goods, the presence of several microelectronic device manufacturers, the growing demand for electronics as a result of the growing population , rising disposable incomes and economic growth in various emerging economies of the region, the increasing demand for apparel and expansion of textile industries, the rise in investments in electronics manufacturing, the growing use of wet chemicals such as phosphoric acid in fertilizers and pesticides for better crop productivity by nations like China, India, Malaysia, and Indonesia and the growth in FDI investment in the electronics sector in India and China etc. Though, currently, China’s semiconductor industry is facing tremendous amount of heat, the Japan’s semiconductor supply chain is providing one third of the world’s semiconductor manufacturing equipment and more than half of the industry’s materials.
The European region is the second largest regional market for electronic wet chemicals followed by North America. Both regions are anticipated to grow robustly in this market in the next few years owing to the rising demand for electronic wet chemicals for integrated circuits and wafer production in the U.S., Germany, the U.K. etc alongside several other associated factors having an influence over the market in the aforementioned regions.
The Latin American and Middle East & African region are projected to witness steady growth in the coming years owing to the expansion of the production capacity by foreign OEMs in Brazil, GCC, and South Africa etc.
However, substantial downfall in the global semiconductor industry is to hinder the overall demand of the wet chemicals market for some time.
FEW KEY PLAYERS IN ELECTRONIC WET CHEMICALS MARKET:
- Cabot Microelctronics
- Kanto Chemical Co. Inc
- TAIWAN FERTILIZER
- Juhua Group Corporation
- Vijay Gas Industry
- Suzhou Crystal Clear Chemical
- Solvay Group
- KMG Chemicals
- BASF SE
- Avantor Inc.
- Honeywell International LLC
- Linde Group
- Fujifilm Holding
- Technic Inc.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Jianghua Microelectronics Materials
- Chuandong Chemical
- Other Players
- In July 2019, Solvay announced that it is increasing the capacity of its hydrogen peroxide plant in Jemeppe-sur-Sambre (Belgium), allowing H2O2 production to increase. The company was also planning to expand capacities of plants in Bernburg (Germany) and Voikkaa (Finland).
- In October 2020, -Protective nanocoating company actnano announced that it raised $12M in a Series A funding round. Emerald Technology Ventures led the round and was joined by Material Impact, as well as Henkel Tech Ventures, GC Ventures America (PTT Global Chemical) and Ireon Ventures (Hellas Oil). The company is setting a new standard for electronics protection with its commercialized water and environmental resistant coating technology, Advanced nanoGuard™ , a thin-film coating that protects electronics from water damage and harsh environmental conditions. Since its introduction, actnano’s revolutionary gel-based waterproofing solution has been adopted by the world’s leading automotive and consumer electronics brands.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020 to 2025: Forecast Period
Research Scope and Deliverables
Overview & Executive Summary
Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
Market Size and Forecast Projections
Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global electronic wet chemicals market by the following segments:
- End-Use Industry
Customization: We also offers customization is in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Electronic Wet Chemicals Industry Report
- What is the overall market size in 2019? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e., 2020-2025?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?
Custom Research Requirement? Questions to ask?Get in touch
Custom Research requirement.