Ozone Generator Market
Ozone Generator Market - By Product, By Technology, By End-Use Verticals, By Application, By Industry & Global Region - Market Size, Trends, Share & Forecast 2020-2025Request Sample Request Discount
Pandemic disrupted the entire world and affected many industries.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Ozone Generator MarketRequest Sample
Ozone is known to be one of the strongest commercially available oxidizing agents, owing to which, it is utilized in purification processes. Ozone is generally produced by two methods - UV radiation and corona discharge with electrical charge by ozone generators.
Ozone generators, also referred to as ozone machines, are ozone-generating devices that produce ozone gas for the purification, treatment, and disinfection of air & water. The device works on the principal of oxidation, which is an efficient method for eliminating natural, inorganic, gaseous, organic, biological, mineral, liquid or solid substances without the use of chemicals.
Ozone is effective in killing viruses, bacteria, sanitizing residential and commercial buildings, and eliminating odors. Ozone generators provides many benefits, such as high level of safety, low power consumption, high efficient in cleaning the air among others.
Ozone finds applications in various end-use industries and is also said to be a safe alternative to chlorine for wastewater disinfection since chlorine poses health & environmental hazards.
The global ozone generator market is expected to grow at a more than healthy CAGR in the next few years.
The growth of this market is attributed towards major relying factors including; the increasing non-conventional applications of ozone such as extrusion coatings, the increasing demand for ozone generators from end-use industries such as food & beverages, chemical, pulp & paper, pharmaceutical, among others, emission reduction targets and the rising stringent environmental regulations imposed by the local and national governments, the rising investments towards up-gradation and expansion of wastewater treatment facilities coupled with the positive outlook towards industrial sector growth, increasing number of government measures towards improving water and air quality across urban centers and the increasing global concerns regarding environment and healthcare etc.
Additionally, ozone can easily reach at all corners and spaces, unlike ultraviolet sterilization and can be used for public transportation modes, such as high-speed railways, airplanes, ships, and buses, as it leaves no poisonous residue and can be produced by non-complex equipments. This characteristic drives the demand for ozone gas globally and hence fuels the market growth.
Moreover, the rapidly growing population and their increasing movements and usages have increased air pollution drastically. With that said, high level of greenhouse gases (GHGs) emissions and other ozone-depleting substances are destroying the stratospheric ozone since a very long time. As a result, ozone air purifiers are primarily deployed across residential and commercial establishments for indoor air treatment and disinfection. Hence, the rapid urbanization and industrialization coupled with increasing consumer spending power are increasingly propelling the growth of ozone generators market.
Furthermore, the increasing demand from emerging economies, development in ozone generation technologies as well as increased manufacturing will boost the growth of the global ozone generator market.
However, high operational and installation cost of ozone generators, growing awareness regarding the adverse health effects associated with ozone, constantly varying consumer requirements leading to significant investments in R&D and the lack of awareness of these systems are factors that are restraining the growth of this market.
Nevertheless, ozone gas has been proven to kill the SARS virus with a killing rate of 99.2% according to the experiment conducted by the national P3 laboratory in China. COVID-19 is 80% similar to the SARS virus and it is sensible to signify that ozone could be equally effective in controlling and preventing the spread of COVID-19, which in turn will exponentially scale up the overall market.
OZONE GENERATOR MARKET SEGMENTATION:
- Large Ozone Generator (Above 5kg/h)
- Middle Ozone Generator (100 g/h - 5 kg/h)
- Small Ozone Generator (Below 100 g/h)
- Corona Discharge
- Cold Plasma
By End-Use Verticals:
- Wastewater Treatment
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Municipal Wastewater Treatment
- Swimming Pool
- Laboratory & Medical
- Potable Water Treatment
- Food & Beverages
- Paper & Pulp industry
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The Asia Pacific region is the largest and the fastest growing regional market for ozone generators and is also projected to maintain this position in the near future. This is due to the increasing usage of these generators because of the rise in water shortages and worsened water pollution as a result of rapid urbanization and industrialization, increasing demand from emerging economies, growing formation of laws and regulations to enhance air & water quality, expansion of the manufacturing and the construction sectors, increased disposable incomes of the middle-class population in the countries such as India and China, the availability of raw materials and labor at lower prices, the increasing investments in R&D activities etc.
The North America region is the second largest regional market for ozone generators. The growth is expected to remain significant in the region owing to factors such as the huge industrial capacity in the region, increasing population, rising awareness about the advantages of ozone generators, and stringent regulations regarding wastewater treatment in the region etc. The major contributors in the region are the U.S and Canada. In addition, the ban of ozone generators in California since 2009 along with the ban in the production of air cleaning units that emit more than 0.05 ppm of ozone is expected to hinder the market growth in the U.S.
The European region holds significant share in the ozone generators market and is also anticipated to grow at a robust rate owing to the initiation of the U.K. government’s new clean air strategy along with stringent regulations in water treatment frameworks under the European Commission and several other factors. Major contributors in the region include Germany, France and U.K.
FEW KEY PLAYERS IN OZONE GENERATOR MARKET:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Absolute Systems Inc.
- DEL Ozone
- Medozons Ltd.
- Ozonetek Limited
- Teledyne API
- Biozone Corporation
- SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions
- METAWATER Co.Ltd.
- Pinnacle Ozone Solutions
- EBARA Technologies Inc.
- ESCO International Ltd.
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
- Corotec Corporation
- Ozone Tech Systems OTS AB
- Creative Oz-Air Pvt Ltd.
- Sharp Corporation
- Whirlpool Corporation
- International Ozone Technologies Group Inc.
- Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Spartan Environmental Technologies
- Faraday Ozone
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Industrie De Nora
- MKS Instrument
- Chemtronics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Ecozone Technologies Ltd.
- Taoture International Enterprises Inc.
- Dongguan Beelee Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Fujian Newland EnTech Co. Ltd.
- Other Players
- In March 2020, KRONOS ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES, Inc., a product development and production company that is said to have significantly changed the way air is moved, filtered and sterilized, announced that the Company entered into an Authorized Dealer agreement to carry a line of patented innovative Ozone laundry systems under the brand ECOWASHER™.
- In May 2020, Automotive service equipment maker and distributor ATS ELGi ; launched ozone air sterilizer for vehicles, amid increase in use of such applications during the nationwide lockdown to prevent spread of coronavirus pandemic. The air sterilizer uses ozone to eliminate bacteria, virus, moulds, allergens, odours and harmful pollutants like volatile organic compounds, ensuring a safe and clean in-vehicle environment for all types of vehicles, small passenger cars and even ambulances, the company said in a press release.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020 to 2025: Forecast Period
Research Scope and Deliverables
Overview & Executive Summary
Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
Market Size and Forecast Projections
Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global ozone generator market by the following segments:
- End-Use Verticals
Customization: We also offers customization’s in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Ozone Generator Industry Report
- What is the overall market size in 2019? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2025?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?
Custom Research Requirement? Questions to ask?Get in touch
Custom Research requirement.