Cannabidiol Market - By Form (CBD Oil, CBD Isolate, CBD Wax, Others), By Product Type (CBD Edibles, CBD Wellness, CBD for Pets, Others) & Global Region - Market Size, Share, Trends and Forecast 2020-2025Request Sample Request Discount
First discovered in 1940 CBD has potential therapeutic benefits for a wide range of medical conditions. Cannabidiol is one of the chemical constituents or cannabinoids, which are found in Cannabis. The global Cannabidiol market is expected to mask a remarkable annual growth rate during the projected period. Further, the market was calculated at USD XX Million in 2019 and is anticipated to reach a valuation of USD XX Million by the end of the forecast period. CBD market has exploded significantly and there is a fast-growing array of CBD products, from vaporizers and oils to skin balms and gummy bears.
Growth Drivers & Restraints:
Cannabis and their chemical constituents are emerging as one of the next big industries due to the growing awareness of its medical applications. The public knowledge and acceptance of Cannabidiol are rising throughout the world due to their medicinal benefits and role in conditions such as inflammation, nausea, pain, and many other biological functions. Also, the governments across the globe are taking their steps toward regulating and taxing the production of hemp and marijuana for industrial and medicinal purposes. Governments in countries such as Canada, Australia and many other countries around the world are legalizing production and manufacturing of cannabis and cannabis products for medical and scientific use. Apart from this, CBD holds a special position for medical applications among other cannabis products as it has the ability to produce a physical effect without the psychoactive effects. Its low toxicity and early proof of efficacy are anticipated to enhance its adoption rate in medical and science areas. However, lack of quality control and transparency throughout the cannabis are hampering. Also, complicated and strict regulatory laws are acting as a restraining factor in the growth of the growth of Cannabidiol market. Moreover, one of the current barriers for medical cannabis is the lack of acceptance in the medical society such as doctors, owing to the lack of clinical evidence.
The research offers a comprehensive analysis of Cannabidiol (CBD) market with respect to following sub-markets:
By Product Type
- CBD Edibles
- CBD Wellness
- CBD for Pets
- CBD Oil
- CBD Isolate
- CBD Wax
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The report profiles various major market players such as:
- The CBD Company
- NuLeaf Naturals
- CBD LION
- Other Prominent Players
Competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business and performance such as financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, key facts, company overview, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development, and recent news (acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development and other market activities).
The study also provides company’s positioning and market share in Cannabidiol (CBD) market.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020: Estimated Year
- 2020 to 2025: Forecasted Year
Research Scope and Deliverables
- Overview & Executive Summary
- Regulatory Laws for CBD Production, By Region
- Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
- Market Size and Forecast Projections
- Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
- Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global Cannabidiol (CBD) market by the following segments:
- Product Type
Geographic Market Analysis:
The report offers separate analysis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. In addition, further breakdown of market data and analysis of region into countries is covered in the report.
Customization: We also offers customization’s in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Cannabidiol (CBD) Industry Report:
- What is the overall market size in 2019? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2025?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?
Custom Research Requirement? Questions to ask?Get in touch
Custom Research requirement.