Driver Safety Systems Market
Driver Safety Systems Market - By System (Traction Control System, Anti-Lock Braking Systems, Automatic Emergency Braking, Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems, Others) By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle) By SalRequest Sample Request Discount
The global driver safety systems market is anticipated to flourish at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2025. Stringent government regulation regarding passenger safety is driving the demand for various driver safety systems. Apart from this, increasing affluent middle-class population and rising demand for automotive is anticipated to positively impact the growth of the driver safety systems market during the forecast period.
The research offers a comprehensive analysis of driver safety systems market with respect to following sub-markets:
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Anti-Lock Braking Systems (ABS)
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS)
- Lane Departure Warning Systems (LDWS)
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
- Cruise Control
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
By Sales Channel
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The report profiles various major market players such as;
- Continental AG
- Bosch Mobility Solutions
- TRW Automotive
- Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.
- Denso Corporation
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co
- Other Major & Niche Players
Competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business and performance such as financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, risk analysis, key facts, company overview, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development, recent news (acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development expansion and other market activities.
The study also provides company’s positioning and market share in driver safety systems market.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020: Estimated Year
- 2020 to 2025: Forecasted Year
Research Scope and Deliverables
- Overview & Executive Summary
- Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
- Market Size and Forecast Projections
- Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
- Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global driver safety systems market by the following segments:
- Vehicle Type
- Sales Channel
Geographic Market Analysis:
The report offers separate analysis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. In addition, further breakdown of market data and analysis of region into countries is covered in the report.
Customization: We also offers customization’s in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Driver Safety Systems Industry Report:
- What is the overall market size in 2019? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2025?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?
Custom Research Requirement? Questions to ask?Get in touch
Custom Research requirement.