Spirulina Extracts Market : Global Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast Year to 2032
Growth Drivers & Barriers
Rising consumer awareness for natural food as compared to synthetic food is anticipated to drive the growth of spirulina extracts market. Further, with health-promoting properties of natural food colors is also believed to positively impact the growth of the market. Moreover, food industry is witnessing the demand for clean label products which bodes well for the growth of spirulina extract market.
Favorable government regulations in many developed nations such as U.S. are supplementing the growth of the market. Further, growing demand for blue color mainly in confectionery products, desserts and beverages is set to spearhead the spirulina extracts market.
On the contrary, high cost of spirulina extracts is projected to hamper the growth of the market. Addition to that, spirulina extract is less stable under the effect the light. This factor is also believed to negatively impact the growth of the market.
In the terms of geography, the spirulina extracts market is analyzed into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, North America is slated to account for highest percentage of market share in overall spirulina extracts market during the forecast period. U.S. accounted for major market share in North America spirulina extracts market. Europe spirulina extracts market accounted for second position in overall spirulina extracts market in 2017.
The research offers a comprehensive analysis of spirulina extracts market with respect to following sub-markets:
- Dietary Supplements & Nutraceutical
- Bio-fertilizer & Aquaculture Feed
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The report profiles various major market players such as;
- DDW The Color House
- Chr. Hansen A/S
- DIC Corporation
- Naturex S.A.
- Cargill, Inc.
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
- GNT Group, Roha Dyechem Pvt. Ltd.
- Naturalin Bio-Resources Co., Ltd.
- Hydrolina Biotech Private Limited
- Algene Biotech
- Others Major and Niche Key Players
Competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business and performance such as financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, risk analysis, key facts, company overview, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development, recent news (acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development expansion and other market activities.
The study also provides company’s positioning and market share in spirulina extracts market.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020: Estimated Year
- 2020 to 2025: Forecasted Year
Research Scope and Deliverables
Overview & Executive Summary
Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
Market Size and Forecast Projections
Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global spirulina extracts market by the following segments:
Geographic Market Analysis:
The report offers separate analysis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. In addition, further breakdown of market data and analysis of region into countries is covered in the report.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Spirulina Extracts Industry Report:
- What is the overall market size in 2019? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2025?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?