POP Display Market - Global Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast Year ( 2023 – 2032 )
ICTRequest PDF Sample Request Discount
- Status : Published
- Published on: April 2023
- Report ID: KDMI-7261
- Available Format: PDF/Excel/DOC
Pandemic disrupted the entire world and affected many industries.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the POP Display MarketRequest PDF Sample
POP Display Definition
Point-of-purchase (POP) display refers to marketing materials or products placed near the point of sale in a retail store. They might get placed on other businesses to attract attention and encourage sales. These displays can be in many forms, such as freestanding displays, end caps (displays at the end of aisles), counter displays, and many more. POP displays are an important marketing tool for businesses because they can effectively attract the attention of consumers and dominate their purchasing decisions.
POP Display Market Overview
The market size for POP Display Market was USD 11.5 billion in the year 2022. It is expected that the market size for POP Display will increase by approximately USD 17.9 billion by 2032 as the market for POP Display is continuously growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% during the forecast period 2023-2032. The POP display market is expected to grow in the upcoming years because of the increasing demand for in-store marketing materials and the growing popularity of e-commerce. This has led to the need for effective in-store marketing to compete with online retailers and attract more customers.
POP Display Market Report Scope
USD 11.5 billion
USD 17.9 billion
4.5% from 2023 to 2032
POP Display Market Key Drivers
There are various factors which help in the growth of the POP Display Market. They are as follows:
- Increasing demand for in-store marketing: There is an increasing demand for in-store marketing as the retail industry tends to grow. Hence, the demand for POP displays will also grow as it is a key component of in-store marketing.
- Growth of e-commerce: The growth of e-commerce have also given rise to a demand for POP displays as there is an increase in the number of brick-and-mortar retail stores. These drive sales and differentiate them from online competitors.
- Advances in technology: The new and advanced printing and manufacturing technologies has made it possible to make POP displays more accessible to all types of businesses. This is because now it is produced in high-quality and low cost.
- Increased focus on sustainability: The POP displays are made from recycled materials which is more sustainable. The businesses are also looking for eco-friendly options for marketing which in turn gives rise to the demand for POP displays.
- Changes in consumer behavior: Consumer behavior is also changing as they need more good, interactive, and engaging POP displays for marketing.
POP Display Market Challenges
There are many challenges which are faced by POP Display Market. They are listed below:
- Competition from other marketing channels: There is high competition in the market for marketing tools. The other tools which are easily available, cost-effective, and easier to measure return on investment are digital marketing and others. This may act as a barrier for POP displays.
- Short shelf life: These marketing tools once become familiar to consumers may not work effectively which may impact the businesses to justify the cost of producing them.
- Limited shelf space: Retail businesses have limited space which may create difficulty for them to secure the best location for their POP display. The competition also plays a negative impact on this shelf space.
- Limited data on effectiveness: The cost to justify the use of POP displays cannot be measured as one cannot measure the cost of effectiveness of anything.
- Difficulty in standing out: It is a big barrier for businesses to make a POP display that stands out from the competition, effectively commutes its message as well as grabs consumers’ attention.
POP Display Market Regional Synopsis
- North America: The North American region has the largest market share. It has high levels of retail activity.
- Europe: The European region is also considered to have a large market share. This region is also having high levels of retail activity.
- Asia-Pacific: The Asia-Pacific market is a significant market for POP displays. There is rapid growth of retail industry in the region due to high demand for in-store marketing materials. Japan market is considered significant in this region. The Japanese customers are known for their attention to detail and preference for high-quality products.
- Latin America: The market in this region is growing as the retail industry tends to grow.
- Middle East and Africa: The Middle Eastern and African market also tends to grow as the businesses have their main focus on in-store marketing.
POP Display Market Segmentation
The POP Display Market is segmented into various categories which are listed below:
By type of display:
- Freestanding displays
- Counter displays
- End caps
By end-user industry:
- Food and beverage
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
POP Display Market Key Players
- Eastman Kodak Company
- International Paper Company
- MeadWestvaco Corporation
- Huhtamaki Oyj
- Amcor Limited
- Print-Rite Holdings Limited
- Ningbo Huiheng Plastic Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Klockner Pentaplast Group
- WestRock Company
- Sonoco Products Company
Custom Research Requirement? Questions to ask?Get in touch
Custom Research requirement.