Organic Fertilizer Market - By Form (Dry, Liquid), By Source (Plant Based Fertilizer, Animal Based Fertilizer, Others), By Application (Farming, Cereals and Grains, Oilseeds and Pulses, Fruits and Vegetables, Others, Gardening) & Global Region - Market Si
Organic fertilizers are carbon-based compounds that increase the productivity and growth quality of plants. Derived from animal matter, animal manure, human excreta, and vegetable matter, organic fertilizers boost fertility and viability of the soil. The world organic fertilizers market was totaled at a value of USD XXXX Million in 2020 and is projected to surpass a valuation of USD XXX Million by 2025. The market is expected to mask a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of xx% through the forecast period.
Market Drivers & Restraints
The popularity of organic methods of farming and gardening has grown remarkably over the years, consumers are strongly adopting organic products believing these organic products are healthier and sweeter than ordinary foods. Products with label written organic on it are witnessing strong attention across the globe. This rise in demand for organically produced food products has expanded the organic farming sector. For instance, total organic agriculture land across the world was 69.8 million hectares in 2017 as compared to 58.2 million hectares in 2016. This rising organic farming sector is also fueling the demand for organic fertilizers as organic fertilizers are able to improve overall fertility and viability of the soil.
The farmers and other food producers are turning to organic farming methods owing to strong demand for organically derived food products. There were nearly 2.9 million organic producers around the world in 2017, representing a 5 percent increase in numbers since 2016. This rise in the number of organic producers is continuously augmenting the demand for organic fertilizers across the globe. Using organic fertilizers can offer several benefits including cost benefits, soil enrichment, and others. However, organic fertilizers are not good in conditions where an immediate need for nutrients. Also, there are many alternatives are present including biofertilizers, pesticides, and chemical fertilizers, which are dominating the fertilizers market.
The research offers a comprehensive analysis of organic fertilizer market with respect to following sub-markets:
- Plant Based Fertilizer
- Animal Based Fertilizer
- - - Cereals & Grains
- - - Oilseeds & Pulses
- - - Fruits & Vegetables
- - - Others
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The report profiles various major market players such as:
- Coromandel International Limited
- ILSA SpA
- Italpollina SPA
- Biostar Systems, LLC.
- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
- Bio Nature Technology PTE Ltd.
- Multiplex Group
- Herbal Agro Organics
- True Organic Products, Inc.
- Tata Chemicals Limited
- Other Major & Niche Players
Competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business and performance such as financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, risk analysis, key facts, company overview, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development and recent news (acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development expansion and other market activities).
The study also provides company’s positioning and market share in organic fertilizer market.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020: Estimated Year
- 2020 to 2025: Forecasted Year
Research Scope and Deliverables
- Overview & Executive Summary
- Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
- Market Size and Forecast Projections
- Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
- Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global organic fertilizer market by the following segments:
- By Form
- By Source
- By Application
Geographic Market Analysis:
The report offers separate analysis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. In addition, further breakdown of market data and analysis of region into countries is covered in the report.
Customization: We also offers customization’s in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Organic Fertilizer Industry Report
- What is the overall market size in 2019? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2025?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?