Needle Free Injection System: Global Share, Size, Growth, Trends & Outlook ( 2023 – 2032 )
Healthcare & PharmaceuticalRequest PDF Sample Request Discount
- Status : Published
- Published on: March 2023
- Report ID: KDMI-7245
- Available Format: PDF/Excel/DOC
Pandemic disrupted the entire world and affected many industries.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Needle Free Injection System MarketRequest PDF Sample
Needle Free Injection System Insights:
Needle-free injection technology (NFIT) is a large concept encompassing various drug shipping structures that use forces which include Lorentz, shock waves, gas pressure, and electrophoresis to push medication through the pores of skin without the use of hypodermic needles.
By using various techniques or forces, offering an innovative and needle-free drug delivery solution. This technology has an ability to transform medicinal products delivery. Also, technology benefits not just the pharmaceutical sector, but also nations that are developing, where it can be employed in mass immunization program to reduce the likelihood of needle-stick catastrophes and headaches caused by needle reuse. NFIT has the potential to revolutionize medicine delivery and enhance patient outcomes.
Needle Free Injection System Market Size
The market for needle-free injection systems is expanding quickly as a result of the rising desire for alternate means of medication administration. Drugs is capable of be administered to patients using needle-free injection devices instead of conventional hypodermic needles, lowering the risk of infection and increasing patient comfort. A range of factors are driving the industry, together with an expansion in chronic illnesses, a choice for painless remedy management, and the recognition of self-injection gadgets. The market is growing as a result of these systems becoming more and more accepted by patients and healthcare workers. The global needle free injection system market was assessed at around $145.2 million in 2022 and is projected to achieve $703.9 million until 2032, with a compound annual growth rate of (CAGR) of 17.1% during the forecast period (2023-2032).
Needle Free Injection System Market: Report Scope
Base Year Market Size
Forecast Year Market Size
Needle Free Injection System Market Growth Drivers
There are several growth drivers contributing to the growth of the needle-free injection system market, including:
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases: The growing prevalence of chronic diseases like diabetes and cancer is expected to increase demand for needle-free injection systems as they can deliver medications and therapies to treat these conditions.
- Growing demand for painless drug delivery: Patients frequently endure pain and discomfort during traditional needle-based injections, resulting in a rising desire for painless medication delivery devices.
- Rising adoption of self-injection devices: Self-injection devices, such as needle-liberate injection systems, are becoming increasingly popular due to their comfort and facilitate of utilize, particularly for patients who require repeated injections.
- Technological advancements: Continuous technical breakthroughs, such as the development of micro-needle technology and electronic injector systems, are driving market expansion in the needle-free injection system industry.
- Increasing government initiatives: Governments around the world are taking steps to promote the utilize of needle-liberate injection systems, such as the FDA's clearance of various needle-free injection devices for vaccine administration.
- Growing demand for home healthcare: Because of their facilitate of utilize and comfort, needle-liberate injection devices are becoming more popular as the demand for home healthcare grows.
- Increasing healthcare expenditure: Rising healthcare costs in developing nations are projected to drive the use of innovative technology such as needle-free injection systems.
Needle Free Injection System Key Trend & Development
There have been several recent developments in the needle-free injection system market, including:
- Technological advancement : Emerging trends which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the needle-free injection system industry include introduction of bubble gun and usage of highly-focused liquid microjets for needle-free injection systems.
- In January 2021, PharmaJet, Inc. received an emergency use authorization (EUA) from the FDA for its needle-free injection system for the administration of COVID-19 vaccines.
- Antares Pharma, Inc. Received FDA approval for XYOSTED®, a self-administered, subcutaneous injection for testosterone substitute therapy in adult men, in February 2021.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Stated in April 2021 that their needle-unfastened injection tool, INO-4800, was effective in turning in its COVID-19 vaccine candidate in a Phase 1 clinical trial.
- In June 2021, the French authorities awarded Crossject SA a €20 million furnish to develop and manufacture needle-free injectors for vaccinations and other medications.In July 2021, PharmaJet, Inc. announced a partnership with Serum Institute of India to launch a needle-free injection system for COVID-19 vaccines in India.
- In September 2021, Bioject Medical Technologies, Inc. announced a partnership with Aptar Pharma to develop a needle-free injection system for COVID-19 vaccines.
Needle Free Injection System Market Segmentation
The needle-free injection system market can be segmented based on several factors, including:
- jet injectors
- spring-loaded syringes
- inhaler injectors
- fillable needle-free injectors
- prefilled needle-free injectors
- Type: liquid-based needle-free injectors
- projectile/depot-based needle-free injectors
- powder-based needle-free injectors
- insulin delivery
- pain management
- other therapeutic applications.
- hospitals and clinics
- research laboratories
- pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies and home healthcare settings.
- North America (U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, NORDIC, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC North Africa, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East and Africa).
Needle Free Injection System Market Regional Outlook
- North America: North America is the largest market for needle-free injection systems, with the United States being the major contributor to the market growth. By 2032, the market is predicted to be worth $225.74 million, growing at a CAGR of 17.9% (2023-2032) against an earlier estimation of worth $43.5 million in 2022.
- Europe: Europe is the second-largest market for needle-free injection systems, with countries such as Germany, France, and the United Kingdom being major contributors to the market growth. By 2032, the market is predicted to be worth $175.9 million, growing at a CAGR of 17.1% (2023-2032) against an earlier estimation of worth $36.3 million in 2022.
- Asia-Pacific: Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing market for needle-free injection systems, with countries such as China, Japan, and India being major contributors to the market growth. The market growth is driven by the increasing adoption of needle-free injection systems in hospitals and clinics. With a CAGR of 19.1% (2023-2032), the market is predicted to succeed in $183.19 million by 2032 against an earlier estimation of worth $31.9 million in 2022.
- Latin America: Latin America is a growing market for needle-free injection systems, with Brazil being the major contributor to the market growth. With a CAGR of 16.4% (2023-2032), the market is predicted to succeed in $92.68 million by 2032 against an earlier estimation of worth $20.3 million in 2022.
- Middle East and Africa: The Middle East and Africa is a growing market for needle-free injection systems, with countries such as Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and the United Arab Emirates being major contributors to the market growth. By 2032, the market is predicted to be worth $58.7 million, growing at a CAGR of 15.0% (2023-2032) against an earlier estimation of worth $14.52 million in 2022.
Needle Free Injection System Market Challenges
While there are many growth drivers in the needle-free injection system market, there are also several challenges that may hinder its growth. These challenges include:
- High cost: Needle-liberate injectables is capable of be more expensive than needle-based injectables, which can cause uptake, especially in developing countries with limited budgets.
- Technical challenges: Needle-free injections are convoluted devices that require adequate training and expertise to function properly, making them difficult to maximize their utilize in health care in various fields
- Regulatory hurdles: Needle-liberate injectables must depart through a rigorous testing and approval process before being sold, which can be time-consuming and expensive
- Limited awareness: Many health care providers and patients are not yet familiar with needle-free injection systems, which may cause their uptake
- Resistance to change: Some health care providers and patients may be resistant to the use of new technologies, including needle-free injectables, which may lead to slower adoption
- Safety concerns: Although there are no needles, the injection system has some safety concerns, such as the possibility of injury from the stem of the device or possible misuse of the device
Needle Free Injection System Market Key Companies
There are several key companies in the needle-free injection system market, including:
- PharmaJet, Inc.
- Bioject Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Valeritas, Inc.
- Antares Pharma, Inc.
- Zogenix, Inc.
- Crossject SA
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Consort Medical plc (Bespak)
- PenJet Corporation
- National Medical Products, Inc.
Custom Research Requirement? Questions to ask?Get in touch
Custom Research requirement.