EdTech and Smart Technologies Classroom Market
EdTech and Smart Technologies Classroom Market - By Material Type, By Product, By Technology, By Application & Global Region - Market Size, Trends, Share & Forecast 2020-2025Request Sample Request Discount
Pandemic disrupted the entire world and affected many industries.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the EdTech and Smart Technologies Classroom MarketRequest Sample
EdTech and Smart Classrooms are the technologies that have revolutionized the conventional methods and have enhanced the quality of teaching and learning in the current competitive period. Education technology commonly abbreviated as EdTech, or EdTech can be defined as the application and integration of educational theories, hardware, and software to facilitate learning, training, and teaching using technical processes and resources. While the advanced domain of the educational technology is referred to as smart classrooms, they are not restricted by the number of hours, attendance, and location. They are highly equipped with projectors, tablets, smart notebooks thereby enhancing the capabilities of learning and understanding of the students by promoting interactive education and knowledge sharing and also eliminating geographic limitations.
These encompass several domains including learning theory, computer-based training, online learning, and m-learning, where mobile technologies are used and are widely adopted by various K-12 and higher education institutes to offer better learning experience and insights to students.
Though, still at its nascent stage, the global EdTech and smart technologies classroom market is expected to witness growth at an astonishingly robust CAGR in the following years.
The growth of this market is attributed towards major relying factors including; the growing demand for EdTech solutions alongwith the rising technological awareness and increasing penetration of internet mobile devices globally, the increasing number of mobile learning applications and growing inclination towards digital learning, growing online teaching-learning models to keep education system running and the growing need to develop competitive strategies in the education sector to withstand the market dynamics and the rising focus on personalized learning etc.
Additionally, the increasing investment in the education sector by governments along with the implementation of government programs to promote education across emerging nations and focus among major companies towards innovative product launches and other strategic collaborations are fueling global EdTech and smart classroom market.
Moreover, smart classroom helps in making classroom sessions more interactive by incorporating live videos, audios, and pictures. This helps in improving students' engagement with learning which in turn enhances the quality of education and increases their worldwide demand.
Furthermore, additional factors such as incorporation of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning) in smart learning, growing demand for e-learning solutions, and escalating investments by public entities in educational sector are enhancing the global EdTech and smart classroom industry as a whole.
Most importantly the current outbreak of COVID-19 is tremendously augmenting the growth of the market. Educational institutions are highly focusing on the use of technology to improve educational quality by implementing the system of smart classrooms. This has enabled many Edtech industries to address the gap between the schools and the digital platform and use this opportunity to grow and expand in the market.
However, high initial investment incurred on setting up smart classrooms, the lack of technical know-how, data storage infrastructure and awareness in emerging and under-developed nations regarding the advantages of education technology and smart classrooms, recurring cyberattacks on educational institutes and rising concerns regarding data security and privacy are a few factors that are currently restraining the global market growth.
EDTECH AND SMART CLASSROOM MARKET SEGMENTATION:
- Interactive Displays
- Interactive Projectors
By Enabling Technology:
- Advanced Technology* (AI, AR, VR, Robotics, and Blockchain)
By Education System:
- Talent Management System
- Student Response System
- Document Management System
- Classroom Management System
- Classroom Collaboration System
- Classroom Assessment System
- Student Information System
- Learning Management System
- Content Creation System
By Deployment Type:
- Higher Education
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The North American region is the leading and the largest regional market for EdTech and smart classrooms and is also projected to continue to dominate the market in the forthcoming years also owing to the emergence of various high-end technologies in the EdTech and smart classrooms market and the strong presence of economically and technologically advanced countries in the region such as the US and Canada etc. The US is also recognized as one of the world leaders in terms of R&D related to EdTech and smart classrooms.
The Asia Pacific region is estimated to be the fastest growing regional market in the upcoming years in this market. This can be well attributed to factors such as the rising adoption of e-learning solutions in the region by the rising populace of India and China along with Japan and other countries, growing number of favorable policies and rising investment by the governments of several economies in the region such as India in promoting education vastly in remote areas etc.
FEW KEY PLAYERS IN EDTECH AND SMART CLASSROOM MARKET:
- Blackboard Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Adobe Corporation
- Google LLC
- Dell EMC
- D2L Corporation
- Scholastic Corporation
- Smart Technologies Inc.
- NIIT Ltd.
- Saba Software Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Lenovo Group Limited
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Apple Inc.
- Educomp Solutions Ltd.
- Other Players
- In November 2020, 17 Education & Technology Group, which provide online K-12 tutoring services in China, reportedly announced terms for its IPO. The Beijing, China-based Company planned to raise $288 million by offering 27.4 million ADSs. Founded in 2012, 17 Education & Technology's smart in-school classroom solution delivers data-driven teaching, learning, and assessment products to teachers, students, and parents across 70,000+ K-12 schools.
- In December 2020, Blackboard Inc., a leading global EdTech software and solutions company, announced its partnership with Cairo University, a leading university in Egypt. Cairo University was said to leverage Blackboard’s fully integrated cloud learning management system (LMS), Blackboard Learn, and virtual classroom solution, Blackboard Collaborate, to create an agile and scalable connected learning environment for it’s over 250,000 students spread across 27 colleges, centers, and institutes.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020 to 2025: Forecast Period
Research Scope and Deliverables
Overview & Executive Summary
Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
Market Size and Forecast Projections
Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global Edtech and smart classroom market by the following segments:
- Material Type
Customization: We also offers customization’s in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Edtech and Smart Classroom Industry Report
- What is the overall market size in 2019? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2025?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?
Custom Research Requirement? Questions to ask?Get in touch
Custom Research requirement.