Chatbot Market - By Type (Flow chatbots, Artificially intelligent chatbots, One-way AI, Two-way AI, Hybrids) , By Application (Bots for Service, Bots for Social Media, Bots for Payments/Order Processing, Bots for Marketing, Others), By End Use Verticals(HRequest Sample Request Discount
Pandemic disrupted the entire world and affected many industries.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Chatbot MarketRequest Sample
The global chatbot market is forecasted to thrive at a 34.3% CAGR to reach at a notable value by the end of 2025. The chatbot is an advanced business solution which is being adopted by business owners to offer better customer service experience to their consumers. Chatbot is being adopted by online retailers, restaurants and many other verticals.
The research offers a comprehensive analysis of chatbot market with respect to following sub-markets:
- Flow chatbots
- Artificially intelligent chatbots
- One-way AI
- Two-way AI
- Bots for Service
- Bots for Social Media
- Bots for Payments/Order Processing
- Bots for Marketing
By End Use Verticals
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Media & Entertainment
- Travel & Tourism
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The report profiles various major market players such as:
- Pandorabots, Inc.
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Next IT Corp.
- Kore.ai, Inc.
- CogniCor Technologies
- Other Major & Niche Players
Competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business and performance such as financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, risk analysis, key facts, company overview, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development, recent news (acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development expansion and other market activities.
The study also provides company’s positioning and market share in chatbot market.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020: Estimated Year
- 2020 to 2025: Forecasted Year
Research Scope and Deliverables;
- Overview & Executive Summary
- Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
- Market Size and Forecast Projections
- Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
- Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global chatbot market by the following segments:
- End Use Verticals
Geographic Market Analysis:
The report offers separate analysis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. In addition, further breakdown of market data and analysis of region into countries is covered in the report.
Customization: We also offers customization’s in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Chatbot Industry Report:
- What is the overall market size in 2019? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2025?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?
Custom Research Requirement? Questions to ask?Get in touch
Custom Research requirement.