Animal Health Monitoring Software Market
Animal Health Monitoring Software Market 2022 - By Offering, By Farm Type, By Livestock Type, By Application & Global Region - Market Size, Trends, Opportunity, Forecast 2027Request Sample Request Discount
Pandemic disrupted the entire world and affected many industries.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Animal Health Monitoring Software MarketRequest Sample
Animal health management, particularly for trading, is focused on ensuring that traded livestock and livestock commodities are safe in terms of transmission of diseases to animals and humans.
An animal health monitoring software is used to check physiological boundaries, like rumination, internal heat level, and pulse with encompassing temperature. The created framework can likewise break down the feeling of anxiety relating to warm temperature sensor. The constant observing of physiological and social boundaries are available on the android free application. The gadget is exceptionally useful for reasonable medical care of domesticated animals.
The global animal health monitoring market size was held to be USD 3.8 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to foster at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.9% over the forecast period. Factors such as rise in cattle population and increasing focus on their health monitoring is propelling the growth of market. Furthermore, advantages such as substantial cost-saving associated with livestock monitoring management is also favoring the growth of market.
Various viruses and their risks of infection to humans have been increasing. Recently, emergence of bird flu and ill health concerns associated and concerns about getting infected by eating animals are anticipated to impel the growth of market.
There has been a growing focus on the livestock market, and it complements the health monitoring market of animals and increases investments in disease detection. With the help of technological advancements and sensor technologies, farmers can detect diseases and take corrective actions. Increased adoption of management technologies and implementation of advancements helps in determining animal’s health general behaviour, including food and water quality, hygiene levels and movements. With the growth of industries such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, the data is more accessible and are developing big data algorithms based on insights provided by animal behavior. A large number of qualified and skilled personnel who know the framework of operation of technologies for monitoring and increased government subsidy to livestock owners for or getting themselves skilled has been a significant driver of this market.
There is significant growth in the number of heard for cattle, making management of behavior difficult on an individual level; thus, increasing the demand for software monitoring and stimulating market growth. Continuously monitoring the health levels of livestock is vital to ensure the diagnosis of the diseases at the early stage. Wearable IoT devices with built-in sensors when mounted on the animal, help capture data and notify about the health of the livestock.
- The risks associated that can negatively impact growth in this market are:
Growth of veganism in Western countries, as people are moving to healthy vegetarian alternatives and a considerable population is avoiding consuming animal meat, lowering the demand for livestock and will also nudge the software monitoring market in the decreasing growth direction.
- The growth of this market is contingent on lab-grown meat and its feasibility and affordability, as lab-grown meat might become a thing in the future. People are most likely to move to that alternatives if the taste matches the actual meat of livestock as it is exponentially lesser cruel for a considerable amount of people as opposed to brutal slaughtering and thus will shift the demand from livestock to lab-grown meat.
- Some other challenges of this industry include lesser available qualified personal to track animal behavior by using technology efficiently and the cost attached to it; including labor cost and maintenance cost. The industry has been facing strict government regulations and trade barriers in the USA and the European Union limited growth of the market due to less competitive pricing strategies and leading to lesser demand for products.
By Farm Type
By Livestock Type:
- Others (sheep and goat)
- Milk Harvesting Management
- Breeding Management
- Feeding Management
- Heat Stress Management
- Animal Comfort Management
- Behaviour Monitoring & Control
- Others (Calf Management, Genetic Management, Cattle Sorting, Weighing, Data Analysis, Decision Support, And Financial Management)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America has a huge market for livestock monitoring and captured a market share of 33.1% in 2020 owing to the factors such as increased internet penetration and development of technology. Apart from this, increased meat consumption in the region and awareness through professional courses for Livestock Management Business positively impact the markets' growth.
Asia Pacific livestock monitoring market is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period. High cattle population is one of the major factors driving the growth of maket. China and India accounted for more than 31.1% of the global population of cattle. Moreover, high demand for meat production is anticipated to positively impact livestock monitoring systems market in the region.
The European market accounted for significant market share in 2020. Major growth driving factors include early adoption of livestock monitoring technologies and technological advancements in this region.
- DeLaval Inc.
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- Afimilk Ltd.
- MSD Animal Health
- Fancom BV
- Fullwood Packo
- In April 2019, Agfa agreed with Universal Imaging, a multi-modality veterinary company, to provide low-dose, high-quality imaging in the North American veterinary market. This helped Agfa to extend its market in US and Canada for veterinary supplies.
- In May 2021-Neogen in Lansing Launches Improved Food Sanitation Monitoring System-
Lansing’s Neogen Corp., which develops products for food and animal safety, has launched an improved version of its AccuPoint Advanced sanitation monitoring system. It is designed to be simpler to use and provide results that are easier to analyse.
Powered by Froala Editor
Powered by Froala Editor
Custom Research Requirement? Questions to ask?Get in touch
Custom Research requirement.