3D Printing Market By Offering (3D Printers, Printing Materials, Polymers, Metals & Alloys, Ceramics, Others, Software, Services); By Technology (Stereolithography, Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), Digital Light Processing (DLP), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Material Jetting (MJ), Electron Beam Melting (EBM), Others); By Application (Automotive, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Consumer Products, Aerospace, Education & Research, Others); By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) - Global Market Analysis, Trends, Opportunity and Forecast, 2022-2032
3D Printing Market Overview
The global 3D printing market is expected to mask a CAGR of 18.7% during the projected period. Over the time 3D printing technology has proved its boundless capabilities and is widely adopted in different industries such as automotive, healthcare, consumer products and others. Apart from this, rapid introduction of new potential applications of 3D printing technology is also a major factor that is expected to bolster the growth of global 3D printing market in upcoming years.
3D printing market revenue will reach approximately USD 19.2 billion in 2022. Further, our 3D printing market insights show that the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 18.7% during the forecast period and reach a value of approximately USD 107.5 billion by 2032.
The growth of the 3D printing market is being driven by a number of factors, including:
- The increasing demand for 3D printed products in a variety of industries, including healthcare, aerospace, automotive, and consumer goods.
- The development of new 3D printing technologies that are making the process more affordable and accessible.
- The growing awareness of the benefits of 3D printing, such as its ability to create customized products and reduce waste.
3D Printing Market Segmentation
The research offers a comprehensive analysis of 3D printing market with respect to following sub-markets:
- 3D Printers
- Printing Materials
- Metals & Alloys
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Digital Light Processing (DLP)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Material Jetting (MJ)
- Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
- Consumer Products
- Education & Research
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The report profiles various major market players such as:
- 3D Systems
- Arcam AB
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Stratasys Ltd.
- The ExOne Company
- Hoganas AB
- Aleph Objects, Inc
- MakerBot Industries, LLC
- Other Prominent Players
Competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business and performance such as financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, risk analysis, key facts, company overview, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development, and recent news (acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development expansion and other market activities).
The study also provides company’s positioning and market share in 3D printing market.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020: Estimated Year
- 2020 to 2025: Forecasted Year
Research Scope and Deliverables
Overview & Executive Summary
Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
Market Size and Forecast Projections
Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global 3D printing market by the following segments:
Geographic Market Analysis:
The report offers separate analysis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. In addition, further breakdown of market data and analysis of region into countries is covered in the report.
Customization: We also offers customization’s in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global 3D Printing Industry Report
• What is the overall market size in 2021? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2022-2032?
• Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
• What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
• Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
• What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
• What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?