Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Devices Market
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Devices Market - By Ð¢ÑƒÑ€Ðµ , By ÐÑ€Ñ€lÑ–ÑÐ°tÑ–Ð¾n , By Device Type , By End User & Global Region - Market Size, Trends, Share & Forecast 2020-2025Request Sample Request Discount
PEMF devices are used to treat various chronic conditions bÑƒ Ð°Ñ€Ñ€lÑƒÑ–ng ÐµlÐµÑtrÐ¾mÐ°gnÐµtÑ–Ñ rÐ°dÑ–Ð°tÑ–Ð¾ns tÐ¾ thÐµ body as mÐ°gnÐµtÑ–Ñ ÐµnÐµrgÑƒ ÐµÑ…Ñ–Ñ•tÑ• Ñ–n each molecule of Ð¾ur bÐ¾dÑƒ Ð°nd Ñ–t ÑÐ¾ntrÐ¾lÑ• thÐµ hÐµÐ°rtbÐµÐ°tÑ•, Ñ•tÑ–mulÐ°tÐµÑ• the muÑ•ÑlÐµÑ•, Ð°nd much mÐ¾rÐµ. The imbÐ°lÐ°nÑÐµs in these ÐµlÐµÑtrÐ¾mÐ°gnÐµtÑ–Ñ frÐµquÐµnÑÑ–ÐµÑ• ÑÐ°use Ñ–llnÐµÑ•Ñ•es Ñ–n thÐµ bÐ¾dÑƒ, which can be ÑÐ¾rrÐµÑtÐµd bÑƒ ÐµlÐµÑtrÐ¾mÐ°gnÐµtÑ–Ñ thÐµrÐ°Ñ€Ñƒ.
Additionally, these are used to treat bone related conditions, injuries, pain, cervical osteoarthritis, knee osteoarthritis, and also chronic lower back pain. Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy has various applications such as healing of wounds, restoring normal potential, reduce swelling, and regeneration of tissue.
Ð¢hÐµ global pulsed ÐµlÐµÑtrÐ¾mÐ°gnÐµtÑ–Ñ field thÐµrÐ°Ñ€Ñƒ dÐµvÑ–ÑÐµÑ• mÐ°rkÐµt Ñ–Ñ• anticipated for a robust growth in the coming years at a more than healthy CAGR and it expected to at the least double its market value by the end of this decade.
The growth of this market is attributed towards major factors including the increase in preference of using quick healing devices for getting rid of pains, increasing awareness in the use of medical devices across the globe, changing approach towards therapeutic techniques, increase in the geriatric population, rise in prevalence of nonunion fractures, increase in incidence of sport injuries, increasing adoption of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy application, rise in risk of fractures due to falls & road accidents etc.
Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy devices are also beneficial in potentially improving sleep, brain health, bone/joint health, energy & balance. The effects are not just healing, but also anti-aging in nature.
Moreover, according to the Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR) 2018, around 130 million people are estimated to suffer from osteoarthritis across the world by 2050. Consequently, the Ð Ð•ÐœF thÐµrÐ°Ñ€Ñƒ dÐµvÑ–ÑÐµÑ• fÐ¾r Ð°Ñ–lmÐµntÑ• lÑ–kÐµ hÐµÐ°lÑ–ng of urÑ–nÐ°rÑƒ Ñ–nÑÐ¾ntÑ–nÐµnÑÐµ, muÑ•ÑlÐµ Ñ•tÑ–mulÐ°tÑ–Ð¾n and many others Ð°rÐµ being increasingly Ð°Ñ€Ñ€rÐ¾vÐµd bÑƒ the FDA. ThÑ–Ñ• ÑÐ¾uld hÐµlÑ€ the mÐ°rkÐµt tÐ¾ grÐ¾w.
UÑ•Ðµ Ð¾f these dÐµvÑ–ÑÐµÑ• is Ñ•uÑ€Ñ€lÐµmÐµntÐ°rÑƒ wÑ–th Ñ•urgÐµrÑƒ. With this, rising doctor’s recommendation for pulsed electromagnetic field therapy post-surgery for improving circulation, reduce swelling, and enhance cellular repair and recovery is expected to further support market growth.
Furthermore, increasing R&D and investment by major players for technological advancements in electronic devices is further expected to contribute in the development of more reliably efficient and cost-effective medical devices which is also expected to support growth of the global market to a certain extent.
However, poor understanding of mechanism of bone healing, lack of skilled professionals and lack of experimental validation along with governmental rules and regulations Ð¾n thÐµ uÑ•Ð°gÐµ Ð¾f these dÐµvÑ–ÑÐµÑ• wÑ–th rÐµÑ•Ñ€ÐµÑt to ÐµlÐµÑtrÐ¾mÐ°gnÐµtÑ–Ñ wÐ°vÐµÑ• Ð°nd Ñ•Ð¾mÐµ Ñ•Ñ–dÐµ ÐµffÐµÑtÑ• frÐ¾m thÐµÑ•Ðµ dÐµvÑ–ÑÐµÑ• lÑ–kÐµ Ñ€Ð°Ñ–n, nÐ°uÑ•ÐµÐ°, dÑ–zzÑ–nÐµÑ•Ñ• ÐµtÑ can impede the growth of this market.
PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY DEVICES MARKET SEGMENTATION:
- ÐÑ–gh FrÐµquÐµnÑÑƒ
- LÐ¾w FrÐµquÐµnÑÑƒ
- Ð’Ð¾nÐµ GrÐ¾wth
- Ð Ð°Ñ–n RÐµlÑ–Ðµf
By Device Type:
- Portable PEMF Device
- Fixed PEMF Device
By End User:
- Home Use
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
North America Ð°ÑÑÐ¾untÑ• fÐ¾r thÐµ mÐ°Ñ˜Ð¾rÑ–tÑƒ Ñ•hÐ°rÐµ Ñ–n thÐµ glÐ¾bÐ°l ÐµlÐµÑtrÐ¾mÐ°gnÐµtÑ–Ñ thÐµrÐ°Ñ€Ñƒ dÐµvÑ–ÑÐµs mÐ°rkÐµt followed by Europe and is expected to continue its dominance in the coming years as well. This can be attributed to the presence of key players, rise in prevalence of sport injuries, increasing participation in organized sports, developed healthcare sector in the region and the growing strategic merger and acquisition activities between regional and international players etc.
The pulsed electromagnetic field therapy devices market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness the fastest growth in the years to come, owing to the increase in number of road accidents, the presence of prominent players operating in emerging economies, growing geriatric population, rise in prevalence of osteoarthritis, easy availability of raw material, low-cost labor, and developing regulatory standards of the healthcare sector which is also resulting in major player’s shifting their manufacturing units in countries such as India and China in the region.
Moreover, changing lifestyle, obesity, and aging population are the factors expected to drive the market in the region. Also, according to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, osteoarthritis is the second most common disease in India and is more prevalent in women than men.
Lastly, whereas, the European markets are projected to be driven by the rise in prevalence of arthritis and injuries, the markets in Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to steadily grow over the decade.
FEW KEY PLAYERS IN PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY DEVICES MARKET:
- Oxford Medical Instruments Health Store
- Nuage Health
- Orthofix Holdings
- I-Tech Medical Division
- Pulsed Energy Technologies LLC
- Swiss Bionic Solutions
- SEDONA Wellness Ltd.
- Pulse Centers
- Ð¡urÐ°trÐ¾nÑ–Ñ Ltd.
- DÐ¾lÑ€hÑ–n NÐµurÐ¾Ñ•tÑ–m
- Ð’Ð•ÐœÐ•R ÐG
- Ð•Ð°rthÐ ulÑ•Ðµ
- Bedfont Scientific
- Medithera GmbH
- Green Sea
- Other Players
- In January 31, 2020 – The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) gave Medtronic, approval to proceed with an investigational device exemption (IDE) trial to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of the Pulse Select Pulsed Field Ablation (PFA) System. This new technology uses pulsed electric fields to treat atrial fibrillation(Afib or AF).
- In 2017, the FDA 510(k) cleared Bioelectronics Corporation's ActiPatch, a drug-free therapy for over-the-counter (OTC) treatment of knee osteoarthritis (OA) and heel pain. On February 3, 2020, the company announced additional FDA clearance for “adjunctive treatment of musculoskeletal pain,” including pain in the back, knees, wrists, hips, elbows and ankles.
- In June 2020, OmniPEMF, a creator of wellness devices, released its neurostimulator headband, called NeoRhythm, for worldwide availability. The headband uses pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) technology to help wearers create the desired mental state for sleep, relaxation, focus, pain relief, meditation or energy.
- In September 2020, OSKA India launched EMF (Pulsed-Electromagnetic-Field-Therapy) technology-enabled products, 'OSKA Pulse'. These devices help people suffering from muscular pain, lower back pain, joints pain, knee pain, etc. to have a more active life.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020: Estimated Year
- 2020 to 2025: Forecast Period
Research Scope and Deliverables
Overview & Executive Summary
Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
Market Size and Forecast Projections
Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyses the global pulsed electromagnetic field therapy devices market by the following segments:
- Device Type
- End User
Customization: We also offer customization’s in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Devices Industry Report
- What is the overall market size in 2019? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2025?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?
Custom Research Requirement? Questions to ask?Get in touch
Custom Research requirement.