Powder Metallurgy Market
Powder Metallurgy Market - By Material (Iron Powder, Steel Powder, Non-ferrous Powder) By End User (Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial, Aerospace, Others) & Global Region - Market Size, Share, Trends and Forecast 2020-2025Request Sample Request Discount
Growth Drivers & Barriers
Rising application of Powder Metallurgy in various end user industries such as automotive, aerospace, electrical and others is anticipated to drive the growth of Powder Metallurgy market. Addition to that, government rules & regulations to prevent the emission of greenhouse gases is also believed to aid to the growth of the Powder Metallurgy market. Further, several alternative energy sources such as solar energy, wind energy and others require various parts and components such as gears, motors, generators and others. In addition, government of various nations are focusing on strengthening alternative energy sector. This factor is envisioned to bolster the growth of the market.
Benefits of Powder Metallurgy such as ease of development of precision parts and low manufacturing rate are believed to impel the growth of the market. Powder Metallurgy is witnessing strong growth in gearbox parts, engine parts, and brake systems production which further is aiding to the growth of the market.
On the contrary, limited use of Powder Metallurgy in production of 3-dimesnional products which have through thickness or axial direction is projected to hamper the growth of the market.
In the terms of geography, the Powder Metallurgy market is analyzed into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, North America is slated to account for highest percentage of market share in overall Powder Metallurgy market during the forecast period. U.S. accounted for major market share in North America Powder Metallurgy market. Asia Pacific Powder Metallurgy market accounted for second position in overall Powder Metallurgy market in 2017.
The research offers a comprehensive analysis of Powder Metallurgy market with respect to following sub-markets:
- Iron Powder
- Steel Powder
- Non-ferrous Powder
By End User
- Electrical & Electronics
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The report profiles various major market players such as
- GKN Hoeganaes
- Sumitomo Electric Company Ltd
- H.C. Starck
- Hitachi Chemical Company Ltd
- Sandvik AB
- Fine Sinter Company Ltd
- Miba AG
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Allegheny Technologies Incorporated
- SMC Powder Metallurgy
- Others Major and Niche Key Players
Competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business and performance such as financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, risk analysis, key facts, company overview, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development, recent news (acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development expansion and other market activities.
The study also provides company’s positioning and market share in Powder Metallurgy market.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020: Estimated Year
- 2020 to 2025: Forecasted Year
Research Scope and Deliverables
Overview & Executive Summary
Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
Market Size and Forecast Projections
Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global Powder Metallurgy market by the following segments:
- End User
Geographic Market Analysis:
The report offers separate analysis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. In addition, further breakdown of market data and analysis of region into countries is covered in the report.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Powder Metallurgy Industry Report
- What is the overall market size in 2019? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2025?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?
Custom Research Requirement? Questions to ask?Get in touch
Custom Research requirement.