Polypropylene Woven Bags and Sacks Market Insights, Trends, Growth and Outlook till 2025, CAGR of 4.6%
- by KD Market Insights
- Feb, 2021
The market research report, from KD Market Insights, studies the “Polypropylene Woven Bags and Sacks Market” for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025 in terms of value. The market research report will represent the analysis of all the segments, which will include the market size, Y-O-Y growth analysis, and structure of the overall industry.
The global polypropylene woven bags and sacks market is envisioned to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% from 2020 to 2025. In terms of value, global polypropylene woven bags and sacks market will be receiving a growth opportunity of USD 879.0 Million between 2020 & 2025.
Request Sample report pages # Click Here
The market research report determines the market dynamics, which includes growth drivers, barriers, opportunities, and trends leading to the current nature and future status of this market. In addition to this, Porter’s Five Forces analysis demonstrates the five forces which include buyers' bargaining power, suppliers' bargaining power, the threat of new entrants, the threat of substitutes, and degree of competition in the global market. Further, the report offers recent industry activities and value chain analysis for the global polypropylene woven bags and sacks market.
Key Insights Covered in the Report:
- To provide a detailed strategic analysis of the market including the market forecast, Y-o-Y growth, and structure of the overall industry
- To demonstrate the market trends, opportunities, and growth factors driving the market growth
- To analyze the barriers and threats which are hindering the growth of the market
- To demonstrate the impact of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) on the market and the upcoming changes in the market in the forthcoming years.
- To identify the leading & prominent players in the global market and provide a detailed analysis of the company’s business and performance
- To examine the sub-market that will make the most significant contribution to the market
- To cover different market activities such as product launch, innovation, acquisition, expansion, technological development, research & development, and other market activities
Major factors such as growing economies, rising population, and subsequent disposable income of people are envisioned to drive the demand for the global market over the upcoming years. With the rising preference of polypropylene bags and sacks for cement packaging among the manufacturers for industrial applications is anticipated to positively impact the growth of the global market in the coming years. In addition to this, polypropylene bags and sacks are used for packing a wide range of products including sugar, cashew nuts, animal feeds, fertilizers, and other products. Thus, the adoption of polypropylene bags and sacks on a wide scale in the packaging industry is expected to provide immense growth opportunities for the market to grow over the forecast period.
The global polypropylene woven bags and sacks market is segmented on the basis of bag type, product type, and end-use. In the bag type segment, the market is segmented into laminated polypropylene woven bags and non-laminated polypropylene woven bags, out of which, the laminated polypropylene woven bags segment is estimated to capture significant CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) over the forecast period, i.e., 2020-2025. Also, the non-laminated polypropylene woven bags segment is projected to register a higher market share in the global market over the upcoming years.
In the product type segment, the market is divided into block bottom bags, pinch bottom bags, open mouth bags, gusseted bags, valve bags, and others, out of which, valve bags segment is expected to register a higher market share in the global market over the forecast period. Based on end-use, the market is segregated into food, building & construction, agriculture & allied industries, retail & shopping, and others, out of which, the building & construction segment is anticipated to reach a considerable value by the end of 2025. In addition, the food segment is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period.
Enquire before buying this report # Click Here
In terms of geography, the global polypropylene woven bags and sacks market is segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the market is divided on the basis of countries into
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Portugal, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Laos, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Cuba, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The report includes profiles of leading companies in the global polypropylene woven bags and sacks market. Some of the key players profiled include:
- Abdos Polymers Ltd.
- Berry Global, Inc.
- Emmbi Industries Limited
- Al-Tawfiq Company
- Muscat Polymers Pvt. Ltd.
- Mondi Group plc
- Palmetto Industries
- Printpak Inc.
- United Bags, Inc.
- Uflex Ltd.
- Other Major & Niche Players
KD Market Insights offers a comprehensive database of syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. These reports are created to help in making smart, instant, and crucial decisions based on extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights.
Our dedicated in-house team ensures the reports satisfy the requirement of the client. We aim at providing value service to our clients. Our reports are backed by extensive industry coverage and is made sure to give importance to the specific needs of our clients. The main idea is to enable our clients to make an informed decision, by keeping them and ourselves up to date with the latest trends in the market.
KD Market Insights
150 State Street, Albany,
New York, USA 12207
+1 (518) 300-1215