150 State St., Albany,
NY, USA, 12207
Egg replacer is a packed and a dry mixture of starches/ or binding ingredient that can replace some of the function of egg in a recipe. They include ingredients like cornstarch, potato starch, soy powder and flax seed. These ingredients may not function ideally as an egg, but they can take over the functions of egg such as adding some moisture, some thickening and binding power to a recipe.
Request for Sample: https://www.kdmarketinsights.com/sample/3015
The market is currently accounted for USD XXX Million in 2017 as is expected to achieve USD XXX Million by 2024. Eggs contain excessive calories, fat and cholesterol, which results in various health-related issues, and raising awareness about healthcare and an inclination for products with low cholesterol level have increased the popularity of the market.
(1) The egg substitutes contain vitamins and minerals, which are present in egg yolks, so they provide equal nutritional benefits.
(2) Eggs can slow down digestion and have a high amount of cholesterol which is not healthy. So, replacing it with other ingredients would avoid these problems.
(3) Egg replacement ingredient prevents food sickness, which is caused by almonella, which are occasionally found in eggs on rare occasions.
(4) Eggbeaters are a replacement for eggs contains fewer calories, fat and cholesterol than the actual egg.
(5) An egg replacements ingredient contains low saturated fat, low total fat and low level of cholesterol which may reduce the risk of heart disease.
The egg replacement ingredient can be bifurcated into ingredient, application and by end-use. By ingredient, it is divided into milk protein formulation, algal flour, starch, soy products, lecithin, tofu and Tahini, fruits purees and vinegar. By application, it is divided into chocolates, biscuits and cookies, cakes/pastries/muffins/bread, mayonnaise, noodles and pasta. By end-use, it is divided into commercial and household. Further, the commercial is bifurcated into large-scale food manufacturers and small-scale manufacturers.
The egg replacement ingredient includes the current scenario of the countries such as Europe, Australia, China, Asia-Pacific and Australia. Asia-pacific egg replacement market is expected to grow moderately over the forecast period, particularly expected in India and China because of the rising concern related to health and low-fat food products.
Browse Full Report & TOC: https://www.kdmarketinsights.com/product/egg-replacement-ingredient-market
The major competitors of the market are Corbion NV, Glanbia Plc, Tate & Lyle Plc, Ingredion Incorporated, Ener-G Foods, Inc., Natural Products, Inc., Orchard Valley Foods Limited, Puratos Group, TerraVia Holdings, Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company and Other Major & Niche Key Players. All these companies are working together to build a large customer base and too apt in a fast-changing environment.