Artificial Intelligence Chip Market is expected to grow at a CAGR 45.4% by 2025
According to a recent report published by Allied Market Research, titled, Global Artificial Intelligence Chip Market by Chip type, Application, Technology, and Industry vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025, the global artificial intelligence chip market was valued at $4,515 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $91,185 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 45.4% from 2018 to 2025.
Request for Sample: https://www.kdmarketinsights.com/sample/3434
At present, North America dominates the market, followed by Europe. In 2017, U.S. dominated the North America market and UK led the overall market in Europe. However, in Asia-Pacific, the China currently dominates the market.
The growth of the global artificial intelligence chip market is driven by increase in demand for smart homes, development of smart cities, and emergence of quantum computing. However, development of smart cities restrain the market growth. Further, in the near future, increased adoption of AI chips in the developing regions and development of smarter robots are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the key players operating in the artificial intelligence chip market.
Key Findings of the Artificial Intelligence Chip Market :
- On the basis of chip type, the GPU led the AI chip market in the year 2017. However, the ASIC segment is anticipated to overtake the GPU type in the near future, in terms of revenue.
- The machine learning application dominated the global artificial intelligence chip market in 2017.
- The North America region held the majority of market share in 2017.
- By industry vertical, the BFSI segment has been dominating the global artificial intelligence chip market in the year 2017. However, the others segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period (2018-2025).
- LAMEA is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Browse Full Report & TOC: https://www.kdmarketinsights.com/product/artificial-intelligence-chip-market-amr