The global automotive cyber security market is expected to reach XX million in 2017. Further, the market is expected to reach to a valuation of USD XX Million by the end of 2023. This report provides the study on global automotive cyber security market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This study report categorizes the global automotive cyber security market by key players, by vehicle type, by security type, by area of application and by geography.
The research offers a comprehensive analysis of automotive cyber security market with respect to following sub-markets:
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
By Security Type
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Wireless Security
- Cloud Security
By Area of Application
- Communication Channels
- Safety Systems
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The report profiles various major and niche market players such as
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Argus Cyber Security
- Intel Corporation
- Trillium Inc.
- Harman International Industries, Inc.
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Lear Corporation
- SBD Automotive & Ncc Group
- Arilou Technologies
- Karamba Security
- ESCRYPT GmbH
- Other Major & Niche Players
Competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business and performance such as financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, risk analysis, key facts, company overview, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development, recent news (acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development expansion and other market activities.
The study also provides company’s positioning and market share in automotive cyber security market.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2017- Base Year
- 2018 – Estimated Year
- 2019 to 2023 – Forecasted Year
Research Scope and Deliverables
- Overview & Executive Summary
- Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
- Market Size and Forecast Projections
- Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
- Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global automotive cyber security market by the following segments:
- By Type
- By Application
Geographic Market Analysis:
The report offers separate analysis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. In addition, further breakdown of market data and analysis of region into countries is covered in the report.
Customization: We also offers customization’s in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Automotive Cyber Security Industry Report
- What is the overall market size in 2017? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2018-2023?
- Which region would have high demand for product in the upcoming years?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
- Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
- What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
- What are various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?